Pages

Monday, June 28, 2010

June 27 - Sunday


Left Chetwynd, BC around 8 am. Weather was sunny and in the mid 50's. Thought I would go by Prince George, BC and visit the Harley shop there. I arrived there at 12 noon and checked at the service desk if the service dept was open today. The guy there said there was no one in the service shop today but asked what I needed. I told him where I was from and was close to needing my tires replaced. He said, "well I think I can take care of you, pull your bike on around"! Ended up, he was the owner of Prince George HD, Len. He did all the work on my bike himself, replaced the front & rear tires and changed the engine and primary oil. That was GREAT service. By the time I left, the sky had clouded up and it was starting to rain. That is why you don't see an pictures until I arrived in Hinton. I spent the night with Hermann and Joann in their home in Hinton Alberta. Met Hermann on a Harley forum on the internet. He had invited me to come by on this trip. They are super nice folks and are great hosts!!


Heading out to the IceFields Parkway on Monday.

1 comment:

  1. Jim, great stories/memories on just the ride back. Glad to hear the Hermanns were great hosts.

    ReplyDelete