Pages

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Another nice day in February!

With the temps getting up to 60 degrees today and SUNNY, I could not resist getting out on the open road on my Ultra one more time in February. Did 156 miles today over to Appomattox Court House and across the Holiday Lake Scenic Byway. Very nice ride. Didn't take any pictures today. Just enjoyed the ride. This was the first time out with my new "Nostalgic Collection" shifter pegs and brake pedal. I like the shifter pegs. I always use my heel shifter and the "flat" new rear shifter peg seems to be more natural as a heel shifter than the old stock round rubber peg. I don't remember a February being this nice in Virginia before. There has been NO snow or ice so there is no salt/sand on the highways. That really makes it nice for a motorcycle ride in the winter months!

Looks like the last 60 degree forecast day for at least the next 10 days so I gassed up, put the ethanol treatment in the tank and parked the Ultra in the garage for awhile!

No comments:

Post a Comment