Pages

Saturday, July 3, 2010

July 3 - Saturday

Well, I did not take a single picture today!! Made it 408 miles from St Joseph, MO to Mt Vernon, IL. Very hot today and sunny. Lot's of traffic too, I guess because of the 4th weekend! There was one wreck on I70 in the middle of Missouri. Traffic was backed up for two miles. I took a pleasant detour through the neat little town of Boonville, MO!! I checked into the same motel here at Mt Vernon that I used back on June 8. I told the lady I had stayed here over 3 weeks ago. She looked it up on the computer and she had given me the exact same room again. What a coincidence!! Will probably be Monday when I get back to Powhatan. I have ridden 10,894 miles since I left on June 7. The ole Harley has performed great with no problems

No comments:

Post a Comment